Thanks to everyone who voted over the last week. The votes have been counted, and the results are in!
So, the nominees are decked out in their best outfits for the red carpet, crib notes for speeches for winning have been hastily stuffed in pockets, and gracious loser faces practised in the mirror.
And the winners are…
- Favourite Enlightened UK covering field – Brexit aka Bjorn to be Wild
- Prettiest Enlightened layered field op – Dirty Dozen or so
- Most eye catching field art op – A Scouse Bird
- Most amusing name for an op – Yet Another Big Arse Field (YABAF)
Congratulations to each and every agent who has contributed to making these operations possible throughout the year. Even if you were not involved directly in any of the operations that have been featured, every agent’s action out in the field makes a difference!
Thank you for your feedback on what you’d like to see. The team will be working on providing more of what you want! In order, with most popular first:
- Reports of ops from around the UK, e.g. traditional field ops, field art
- Individual agent stories, e.g. extreme stats or special achievement
- Event information (e.g. First Saturdays, Mission Days, Anomalies)
- General Ingress news and updates
- Ingress lore (yes, there is a storyline…)
A few people also commented on wanting more outing of spoofers/less spoofing in general.
If you have a fabulous story or op that you think other agents would be interested in, please remember, you can let us know using this form: https://goo.gl/forms/dpVjUNWlS7Mq3vow1. We don’t guarantee that we will publish every story though!